Talk:VA Cooperative Study
Automated review 2019-02-14T06:13:57
- Article marked as usable but bot founds error. See entry in Articles in Review.
- My preference is "tabular format" but not show the tables and cell borders (lines, etc). As long as everything is in straight columns, I will look nice. Perhaps something like the NEJM charts--light grey rows, white rows, light grey rows, but no hard lines.
- Even if the values are the same, we should list both in their own columns to keep with parallel structure, visually.
- We are showing P-values only if the article specifies? :)
- Of note, I've been selective about which baseline characteristics to include. Shall we be more inclusive? Or keep it short?